Sean Nickerson Program Director
Jesse Sanchez Traffic Director/
Denny Brougher Marketing
KMET 1490-AM is a 1000 watt, day and night, radio station. KMET 1490-AM also broadcasts on translator 98.1FM in the Pass Area of Southern California. The radio facility is strategically located near Palm Springs, California and is part of the 25th largest U.S. radio market, Riverside/San Bernardino, California, according to Nielsen Audio.
KMET-AM/FM serves an estimated 3.5 million people living in the station's terrestrial broadcast area, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The primary audience is 35 years and older and is estimated at 333,529 weekly listeners. Riverside County is the eleventh largest county in the nation, with more residents than 15 states, including New Mexico, Nebraska, West Virginia, and Idaho. Projections through 2035 estimate more than 1.2 million housing units, a rate of growth of 51%.
KMET-AM/FM also streams on the Internet at kmet1490am.com. The station provides an opportunity for local and independent broadcasters to offer their programs to the general public. Programming also includes syndicated radio talk show hosts, professional Southern California sports teams and public affairs programming.
KMET-AM/FM For advertising and program opportunities email:
Chrome Auto-Play >>>
You can manually hit Listen Live for audio to start, or you can permanently enable in Chrome to auto play by going to: Settings in Chrome, scroll to Advanced, choose Site Settings and then to Sound. Go to Allow & Add : www.kmet1490am.com ...
Where the online listeners are...
Top 10 US Markets Top 10 International Cities Top 10 Countries
1) Los Angeles 1) London 1) United States
2) Washington, DC 2) Guangzhou, China 2) Germany
3) Palm Springs 3) Frankfurt am Main 3) Canada
4) Seattle 4) Madrid 4) China
5) New York 5) Jeonju, So. Korea 5) Jamaica
6) San Francisco 6) Helsinki 6) Australia
7) Louisville 7) Pickering, Ontario, Canada 7) Mexico
8) San Diego 8) Brisbane 8) Philippines
9) Denver 9) Oslo 9) Finland
10) Eugene, OR 10) St. John, New Brunswick, Canada 10) Spain