Sean Nickerson Program Director
Jesse Sanchez Studio Engineer
Denny Brougher Marketing
KMET 1490-AM is a 1000 watt, day and night, radio station. KMET 1490-AM also broadcasts on translator 98.1FM in the Pass Area of Southern California. The radio facility is strategically located near Palm Springs, California.
KMET-AM/FM serves an estimated 3.5 million people living in the station's terrestrial broadcast area, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Our primary audience is that of 35 years and older and is estimated at 327,499 weekly listeners. The California Public Utilities Commission estimates the 1-10 east/west corridor traffic carries over 500,000 vehicles daily between Redlands and Palm Springs.
KMET-AM/FM also streams on the Internet at kmet1490am.com. The station provides an opportunity for local and independent broadcasters to offer their programs to the general public. Programming also includes syndicated radio talk show hosts, professional Southern California sports teams and public affairs programming.
KMET-AM/FM is part of the 25th largest U.S. radio market, Riverside/San Bernardino, California, according to Nielsen Audio. For advertising and program opportunities, call 909-553-4436, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chrome Auto-Play >>>
You can manually hit Listen Live for audio to start, or you can permanently enable in Chrome to auto play by going to: Settings in Chrome, scroll to Advanced, choose Site Settings and then to Sound. Go to Allow & Add...
Where the online listeners are...
Top 10 US Markets Top 10 International Cities Top 10 Countries
1) Los Angeles 1) London 1) United States
2) San Francisco 2) Lappeenranta, Finland 2) United Kingdom
3) Palm Springs 3) Jeonju, South Korea 3) Finland
4) New York 4) Shanghai 4) Canada
5) Washington, DC 5) Beijing 5) China
6) Denver 6) Manila 6) South Korea
7) Chicago 7) Huangpu, China 7) Philippines
8) Cleveland 8) New Taipei, Taiwan 8) Australia
9) Seattle-Tacoma 9) Oslo 9) Italy
10) San Diego 10) Paris 10) France