Sean Nickerson Program Director
Jesse Sanchez Studio Engineer
Denny Brougher Studio Engineer
KMET 1490-AM is a 1000 watt, day and night, radio station. The broadcast facility is strategically located in the Pass Area near Palm Springs, California. KMET 1490-AM serves an estimated 3.5 million people living in the station's terrestrial broadcast area, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Our primary audience is that of 35 years and older and is estimated at 318,998 weekly listeners. The California Public Utilities Commission estimates the 1-10 corridor traffic carries over 610,000 vehicles per day from Redlands to Palm Springs.
KMET 1490-AM also streams on the Internet at kmet1490am.com. The station provides an opportunity for local and independent broadcasters to offer their programs to the general public. Programming also includes syndicated radio talk show hosts, professional Southern California sports teams and public affairs programming.
KMET 1490-AM is part of the 25th largest U.S. radio market, Riverside/San Bernardino, California, according to Nielsen Audio. For advertising and program opportunities, call 909-553-4436, or email us at email@example.com.
KMET 1490-AM is also broadcasting on translator 98.1FM in the Pass Area of Southern California.
Chrome Auto-Play >>>
You can manually hit Listen Live for audio to start, or you can permanently enable in Chrome to auto play by going to: Settings in Chrome, scroll to Advanced, choose Site Settings and then to Sound. Go to Allow & Add...
Where the listeners are...
Top 10 US Markets Top 10 International Cities Top 10 Countries
1) Los Angeles 1) Makati, Philippines 1) United States
2) Washington, DC 2) Mexico City 2) Philippines
3) San Francisco 3) London 3) Canada
4) New York 4) Ixtapaluca, Mexico 4) Mexico
5) Sacramento 5) Shanghai 5) United Kingdom
6) Omaha 6) Gochang, So. Korea 6) China
7) Palm Springs 7) Ansan, So. Korea 7) South Korea
8) San Diego 8) Aktobe, Kazakhstan 8) Germany
9) Dallas-Ft. Worth 9) Edmonton, Canada 9) Russian Federation
10) Chicago 10) Duncan, B.C., Canada 10) Australia